11.11.2009

I'm not dead yet.

So I know I've been slack on posting here, but it's not for a lack on being busy, just it's been busy doing other things than artwork, unfortunately. Between a dayjob for most of the summer, moving into a new house, a new puppy, doing some fixes on my old house, working on some big things for the future, and some general laziness, my general output has diminished. But now things have calmed down, I should have a silkscreening lab built very soon, and maybe some big announcements about upcoming projects.

For now though, I busted out a entry for Shout Factory's Small Wonder fan art contest, mostly cause a friend put me up to it, but also because the winning artwork goes on the box, which would be cool. So here's mine (though I'm not exactly thrilled with it, felt good to be back in it though), an homage to the Metropolis poster, I need to work on getting my outlines back into the final:


No comments: